Monday, March 30, 2009

Its here, its really here!

We had our custom entertainment center built and installed today!
As I've blogged about before we have been saving up for this for a very long time. We had a couple of financial set backs, one including with my knee surgery in July of last year.

Here is a before picture:

And now here is the finished picture:
Sorry the pictures are so dark. I'll try and take better ones and re-post them.

Now that we have our living room just about complete we are going to move onto our "game room/office" downstairs. We have plans to do a long built in desk below Jeff's "gaming TV" but we don't have any plans drawn up yet. I have been looking on Craig's List for the perfect desk to re-finish, but I haven't found one that is right for the space.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so beautiful!! Can't wait to see it in person : ) Thanks for hanging out with us Glo, it was awesome as always!!

Love ya,
Tiff

Gina said...

Wow, that looks GREAT! Did you design it Glo? Congrats guys...I remember when you were talking about that when the girls and I visited you ...LONG time ago! Well, glad you are both doing well and can't wait to see you in July I hope!
-Gina