Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mammoth opend yesterday!

We are so excited, the mountains have received over a foot of new snow and Mammoth has opened almost two weeks early. This is great news!

Last week we got a package from Jeff's mom, Marilyn, in Ohio. It was two beautiful pictures. We used to have one of the prints, but it got ruined during the move. I'm so glad we have both of them now, I've always loved these prints because they remind me of Europe, where I want to go, some day. But for now I can only dream or at least mindlessly stair into these paintings and pretend I'm there.



On another note Jeff and I head to Ohio in a few days. We leave really early Thursday morning and get back Monday morning. We will be celebrating Jeff's mom's birthday and going to a Sighlo show. We are expecting very cold weather with possible rain, which I'm looking forward to.

Experiencing a season is always a good thing. That's one complaint I have about Southern California, but I am not sure I would even call it a complaint because I enjoy the 70-80 degree weather almost year round. However year after year it can get a little repetitive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are so beautiful, your living room looks awesome! Miss ya friend!!

Love ya,
Tiff