Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ohio in 4 days

We had a great time in Ohio, the weather definitely got cold enough. The last morning we were there it was 34 degrees, Burrr! Ohio is so beautiful in the fall, I just love all the colors and the nice crisp air.

As we always do when we are in town, we spent a lot of time at Sighlo's Work Shop (aka the studio). Here is a picture of Jeff going over some tracks with Trevor.
I can't leave out a picture of the famous "Buck Nasty" who watches over the studio 24/7.Friday was the Sighlo show, which turned out great. Despite the rain there was still a great turn out. Saturday we took Jeff's mom to Chilis for her Birthday. We were able to spend time with his sister and her husband. It's always good to get together with everyone to get caught up. I'm looking forward to Jeff's parents coming to visit at the beginning of next month.

Next weekend we might be going to Mammoth to get a few early season runs in, but I'm not sure the snow will last since they weather is warming up again. I guess I'll have to have to start doing my "Snow Dance".

No comments: