Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Gifts put to use.

I love my new waffle maker. I got up early the day after Christmas to make waffles for my dad and Jeff. Thanks Jeff for this wonderful gift!Thanks mom for this great gift, I've always wanted a food processor and now I have one. I have already used it three times and I'll never buy pre-shredded cheese again! (Please don't hold me to that.)



You know I'm a fan of organizing, which is why these storage cabinets are the best gift. I've already put them to use in our garage. I'll post pictures of the organized garage later. Thanks dad for the gift of organization.
My sister gave me the gift of seeing the best tribute band ever! We went to a 40 oz. to Freedom concert at the Coach House in San Juan. It was the best show I've been to in a while. Thanks Gayla!

My mom gave Jeff an Omaha Steak Gift Pack, which we will definitely being putting to use this spring, or this weekend depending on the weather.

I got Jeff a Blue Jackets (Hockey) hoodie and a pair of goggles with changeable lenses. Both came to good use in Mammoth.

Thanks for a great Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Tim said...

We will be expecting waffles and cheese when we come to visit you with the baby!