Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Its always good to see family!

I love my family and I wish I weren't so far away from them. Here are a few pictures from my cousin Ryan's wedding.


This is a picture of my Dad's brother's son, Ryan (the one who got married) on the right, and my Dad's sister's son, Jared on the left, with me in the middle. We are all about the same age and when we were younger I would visit Iowa, from Cali, and our cousin Jared would visit from Nebraska. I have so many fawn memories of going to the family fun center in Iowa and the Science Museum in down town Ceder Rapids. We had such a great time on Grandma and Grampa's farm. I loved mowing the lawn on the riding lawn mower. That was usually the highlight of my trip. My cousin's and I would have races. Oh those were the good times. It is so hard to all get together now. Jared is going to med school, so his time is spent studying and Ryan and I work full time so getting the time off is hard to come by. We have all said that we need to get together more often, and we tentatively said they would come visit me in California but we'll see if that happens. I won't hold my breath.


Ryan on the far left with my Grandma, Viola, in the middle and me on the right, of course. My Grandma will be celebrating her 80th birthday next year and she is in great health! She was up on the dance floor more times than I can count. She likes to line dance and she really gets into the grove! Go Grandma, Go!


Starting on the bottom left we have Ryan, my Grandma, my dad Larry, and top row left to right we have Jared, next to him Linda, Jerad's mom (my dad's sister) and me.

I didn't take too many pictures at the wedding because our family was spread out all over the place so it was hard to get everyone together at the reception. I really had a great time visiting with everyone. I miss all of you, dearly.

Take care!

No comments: