Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Picture Post

I thought I would update with pictures.

Here is a pic of the ceiling storage Jeff installed. We love it and it keep sour garage so clean.


This is the alcove at the top of the stairs just before entering the main living area with the kitchen, dining and living room. Jeff finished painting the alcove this weekend. It is amazing what a little color can do. The table in the picture is the accent table I was referring to in my last post. I love it, and it fits perfect!


Oh and I forgot to mention in my previous post, another task we accomplished was getting the picture above the sofa re-matted because it had a green mat which looked horrible against the soft green wall.

I am anxious and excited about my girlfriends coming down this weekend. I'll post pictures of our fun "Girl Weekend" next blog.

No comments: